Archive for May 12, 2018
I managed to get iCloud Contact Sync working on Android devices, this should work for every single CardDav compatible device.
- Add an account in CardDav
- For Server name enter https://contacts.icloud.com
- Make sure SSL is checked
- For username enter your iCloud username (example email@example.com) and password enter your iCloud password.
- Press Ok, wait a few seconds for it to confirm
I hope this helps
Update: You may also wish to enable two-way sync with iCloud, I’ve enabled this and have had no issues.
A week ago, Rapidshare has taken a major step to prevent bandwidth leeching. Rapidshare to Rapidshare (Inter Server Transfer) are being disable. Previously you could just re-upload or close by placing back an Rapidshare Link on the remote upload screen. provided u have a premium account. But now it has been blocked.
After sourcing over the internet for solutions, i found one that are still working as of this entry is being typed. Please refer to the instructions below on how to get it work. You need to be a premium member to work.
1. Get the link which you would like to upload/clone The link will look something like this ( http://yourusername:firstname.lastname@example.org:80/files/35467964/dl/files.to.be.upload.again.at.rapidshare.rar )
2. Go to tinyurl.com and convert the link you copied above to a tinyurl.com link ( looks something like this http://tinyurl.com/323452 after converted.)
3. Put the link which you copied above to the remote upload.
4. Click on upload and Voila. Its remote uploading again.